Comply with OSHA’s new hazard communication standard when you choose Premier Printing Solutions GHS Labels.
The Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals (GHS) was adopted by the United Nations in 2003 as a universal standard of classifying chemicals according to their health, physical and environmental hazards. Per OSHA regulations, effective June 2015, all primary chemical containers (i.e. bags, drums, bottles, cans, etc.) must have labels with the following six elements:
GHS Symbols/Hazard Pictograms
• Signal Word – such as Warning or Danger
• Hazard Statement – describing the nature of the hazardous product and degree of hazard
• Precautionary Statements / First Aid information – a phrase that describes recommended measures to be taken to minimize or prevent adverse effects resulting from exposure to a hazardous chemical, or improper storage or handling of a hazardous chemical
• Product Name or Identifiers
• Manufacturer Contact Information
Available in Drum, Blank, Personalized, Laser and Pictogram styles, our labels are rigorously tested to ensure durability, providing reliable adhesion as well as bold, at-a-glance readability. No matter which style you choose, our labels save you time and trouble, since each is designed with up-to-the-minute industry standards in mind.